The perfect combination of adventure and safari Revel in the majesty of the Victoria Falls before being treated to a superb safari in Hwange National Park famous for its grasslands and mopane woods that are home to large elephant herds, lions and African wild dogs.
- Hotel transfer on arrival at Victoria Falls Airport.
- Zambezi Sunset Cruise. Overnight at Kingdom Hotel Victoria Falls.
- After breakfast, enjoy a guided tour of the Victoria Falls, one of the seven natural wonders of the world.
- Later this afternoon, you'll experience an Afternoon Game Drive
- Boma Dinner. Overnight at Kingdom Hotel Victoria Falls.
- Road transfer to Hwange National Park approximately 1 ½ Hours’ Drive.
- Afternoon Scheduled Game Safari. Overnight in the Hwange National Park area – Hwange Safari Lodge / Similar.
- Thrilling morning game drives in open safari vehicles lead by professional, qualified guides bring you close to adventures of Wild Africa.
- After lunch and a short siesta, you have an option to depart for another afternoon game viewing activity. Overnight in the Hwange Safari Lodge / Similar.
- Early or packed breakfast and transfer to Victoria Falls Airport for onward flight.